As a Customer Service Representative working for the Uplift product, you will deliver top-notch customer service through phone calls, emails, chats, and text messages. We are looking for applicants who will go the extra mile for customers and uphold our values and standards.
You will exclusively represent Uplift, collaborating with Upgrade's top-notch Customer Service organization to create delightful experiences and constantly improve. They are part of a top-notch team continuously raising the bar.
Pay: $21.00/ hour
- Full-Time (40hrs/Week)
- Schedule: Day Shift, Varies (may include weekends and/or Holidays)
What You'll Do:
- Provide superior customer care through prompt, courteous, and professional answering of calls, emails, chats, and SMS/text messages.
- Aim to consistently exceed customer expectations by finding the best solutions for any problem
- Become an expert on all applicable tools and systems
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all team members
- Meet and/or exceed production, quality, and customer service goals
- Be an expert on our products and processes
- Adapt to changing policies and procedures on a constant basis while maintaining high quality to your work
What We Look For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in customer support or customer retention role, with extensive experience in phone and email communication
- 6+ months of high volume call center experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
Nice to Have:
- Candidates with proficiency in both English and French or English and Spanish
- Experience in Hospitality/Travel, Finance/Lending, or eCommerce is a plus
What We Offer You:
- Great open office space
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K matching
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability
- Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix close to light rail and public transportation
- Paid parking or platinum pass
- New Hire Training Program
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks and beverages
Upgrade is a fintech company that provides affordable and responsible credit, mobile banking, and payment products to everyday consumers. We were the fastest growing company in the Americas last year according to the Financial Times and Upgrade Card was the fastest growing credit card in America. We have delivered over $24 billion in affordable and responsible credit over the last 5 years. The company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors and was recently valued at $6.3B.
We have built an energizing, collaborative and inclusive culture where team members help each other, learn and innovate to move the company and its customers in the right direction, and own the outcome of their efforts.
Upgrade has been named a "Best Place to Work in the Bay Area" three years in a row, "Top Companies to work for in Arizona" and one of the "Best Engineering Department" awarded annually by Comparably. We've also received recognition for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 1600 talented and dedicated professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person