- 1) Plans and prepares production schedules for landscaping firm using CLIP program: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each customer order.
- 2) Creates and issues estimates from estimator emails. Manages changing customer expectations. Utilizing Quickbooks and Outlook.
- 3) Plans and schedules daily workflow for operation according to previously established sequences and lead times. Validates daily production reports and documents extra work performed.
- 4) Confers with teams to determine status of assigned projects.
- 5) Issues billings at competition of projects.
- 6) Resolves customer complaints and shares input to team to determine corrective actions.
- 7) Orders materials and schedules repairs.
- 8) Answers phones and communicates with customers, vendors, and coworkers to accomplish company goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Outlook: 3 years (Preferred)
- Word: 3 years (Required)
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Required)
- CLIP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 3 years (Required)