STELLAR OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A TEAM REALLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!
SOLID OPPORTUNITY WITH FANTASTIC BENEFITS!
In addition to Office 365 Administration and user support, this position will work with multiple business operations teams to plan, design, develop and implement various Office 365 and other collaboration tools to solve complex business issues. The role will also develop and maintain strong relationships with our business teams, and be a key communication channel to members of these teams to help achieve their strategic departmental objectives. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have an outgoing personality, demonstrate very strong interpersonal skills, and possess a positive attitude with a desire to learn.
- Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure.
- Create and establish ongoing maintenance of Office 365 policies and procedure documentation.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with internal data governance, change control, security and risk assessment policies.
- Champion the adoption of sanctioned Office 365 and collaboration systems.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Perform ongoing administration and account maintenance of the Office 365 tenant.
- Act as the primary contact for service escalations and issues troubleshooting.
- Resolve client connectivity, client software distribution and mobile installation issues.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations to ensure sound business operations.
- Develop and implement software and configurations to apply appropriate system security mechanisms.
- Define best practices and serve as a business partner consultant for use of different Office 365 offerings.
- Maintain relationships with strategic suppliers and stay apprised of latest collaboration technologies.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for any and all supported applications and services.
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, and seminars for Administrators and users on Office 365 workloads, as appropriate.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft O365 services listed above and their interactions with Active Directory.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell.
- Experience with Azure AD user management.
- Deep understanding of supporting Office desktop applications.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
- Experience in managing Microsoft Azure services would be desirable.
- Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions and solve potentially complex problems.
- 3+ years’ experience with SharePoint administration, developing SharePoint solutions and providing end-user support.
- Four-year MIS, IT or comparable degree.
- 3+ years of Office 365 administration experience.
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications, a plus.
- Experienced and well versed in all Microsoft environments.
- Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions and to solve problems.
- Superior attention to detail; and a problem solver, with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in supporting users in geographically dispersed areas preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- MS O365: 3 years (Required)