****HIRING FOR DAY & NIGHT SHIFT****
630am-5pm & 630pm-5am (10 hour shifts)
Operating a sit-down:
1. Climbing up into and down from the sitting position on a sit-down forklift. Stepping up to and stepping down from the riding position on a pallet jack.
2. Safely operating PIT equipment in a fast paced, high traffic environment that includes pedestrian traffic.
1. Individually lifting cases that could range from 5-50 lbs
2. Picking requires you to lift, pull, push, and manipulate the product in many ways to enable you to get to the pallet and get the product onto the pallet.
3. Continuously using a radio frequency unit during the assigned shift. This requires using a scanner, which is shaped similar to a handgun, with a squeeze type trigger to actuate. The radio frequency unit also requires using a physical keyboard to input information.
4. All picking requires controlled lifting, turning, and twisting from low and high places
-Short/long term disability company paid
-Competitive Health Plans
-Holiday, sick pay, vacation pay
-Promote from within
***Equal Opportunity Employer***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.75 /hour