This Chief Financial Officer position is for a non-profit senior living community in southwest coast of Florida.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) functions as a business partner to the CEO, relieving the CEO of financial management to the greatest possible extent. The CFO is responsible for overseeing activities related to accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, debt management, cash management, regulatory compliance and external auditing to ensure the maximization and protection of assets. The ideal candidate will have a strength in board relations, Medicare/Medicaid, third party insurance and private pay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business related field with major in Accounting (CPA or Master’s degree a plus).
- Seven to ten years’ CFO experience with a multi-site provider of housing and related services for older adults preferred (i.e. independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing).
- Able to sit for long periods of time and walk moderate distances.
- Able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven financial analysis skills.
- Experience working with information technology and proficiency with software packages including Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to think strategically and solve problems.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with corporate staff.
- Able to lead with a high degree of emotional intelligence and ethic.
- Must have operated a multi-functional business in a fiscally responsible way.
- Enjoys and is skilled at sustaining a productive team environment.
- Able to both delegate accountability and remain accountable for organizational operations.
- Always strive for excellence, continuous improvement and alignment with the organizational strategy.
- Remain organized and be focused on multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Bring a high level of financial awareness and business acumen.
- Have a track record of managerial success.
Job Posting Date: 4/26/2018
Job Closing Date: 5/26/2018
Please submit your resume and salary expectations to the email address attached to this posting.
Job Type: Full-time