- Load Balancing
Contract - 6 Months plus
NOTE- MUST BE A US CITIZEN or Green Card Holder
Provide service to CA by providing proactive knowledge and acting as an escalation point for Associate Infrastructure Engineer
- Enterprise Service Support
- Enterprise Service Delivery
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects to implement robust scalable systems that mesh with current infrastructure, applications, and systems.
- Handle Escalations by Associate Engineers.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term IT capacity needs.
- Ensure critical architectural requirements are maintained throughout implementation as design changes are included.
- Infrastructure Engineers will exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ensure continuity from business development to implementation by the delivery organization.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Any of the above may also occur as part of an off-hours escalation as part of a pager-rotation shift or an emergency.
- Experience in a diverse background of enterprise technology and systems with at least one area of deep technical knowledge.
- Experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Wifi design and implementation. Cisco technology.
- Strong BGP routing protocol experience
- Understanding of Cloud technology
- Hands on experience with telephony systems, including Cisco IPT and IPCC.
- Knowledge of security infrastructure platforms, Checkpoint or Palo Alto a plus
- Knowledge of F5 Load Balancing a plus
- Knowledge of Solar Winds monitoring system a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems and application hosting experience in a Windows, Unix Solaris, Linux/Intel, or z/OS environment.
- Experience in application integration, programming, and qa. Broad knowledge of CA software and best practice implementation.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Solar Winds monitoring: 2 years (Required)
- Checkpoint or Palo Alto: 2 years (Preferred)
- telephony systems: 3 years (Required)
- LAN, WAN, WLAN, and Wifi: 3 years (Required)
- BGP routing protocol: 2 years (Required)
- Windows, Unix Solaris, Linux/Intel: 3 years (Required)
- CISCO: 6 years (Required)
- Burlington, MA (Required)