Group practice in Las Vegas is seeking a well trained pain medicine specialist to join the practice. The candidate must have a fellowship in interventional pain medicine.
Following are characteristics of our practice:
- Fee for service with overhead sharing with group. Minimum income guarantee with fee for service from the beginning of practice.
- Office based pain management (100%). No hospital rounding or inpatient consults.
- No weekends or night call.
- Pain practice has a Medicare certified ambulatory surgery center.
- Practice has a main campus with several satellite clinics around the city of Las Vegas.
- Large referral base with excellent reputation. Well positioned to remain independent and fee for service in healthcare reform.
- Currently developing multi-specialty interdisciplinary pain center which would be unique in the region.
- Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world with an excellent climate and outdoor activities. There are several National Parks within a short driving distance. The airport has direct flights all over the United States and the World.
- Nevada has no state income tax.
Job Type: Full-time