Immediate Openings / Hiring Today
UP to $12.00/ Hour starting for crew positions based on experience & availability
Take control of Payday! We now offer Daily Pay through Instant.
- Get free access to a portion of your pay after every shift
- No fees
- Free access to over 33,000 ATMs Nationwide
To learn more about Daily Pay from Instant please visit the link below.
Cashier and Kitchen Team Members - You don't want to work just anyplace, and you don't want to work just anytime. Maybe it's breakfast. Maybe it's lunch. Maybe it's late nights. Maybe it's weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try. Starting wages for a crew position is determined by may factors previous experience, references from previous employers, as well as an acceptable score on assessment on the assessment completed while completing application, also personal appearance at interview is of the up most important. Shifts Available 5:00AM to 1:00PM and 7:00AM to 3:00PM.
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
Must have reliable transportation and Dependable
Great! shift can come in early and leave early
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible we have installed face shields at all points of interaction with our customers both at the front counter and in the drive through. We also provide face masks and gloves for all employees as well as hand sanitizer.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Savannah, GA 31410 (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Are you at least 16 years of age or older?
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Location: One location