Full-timeEstimated: $43,000 - $63,000 a year
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Program Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
RGLA Solutions is looking for disciplined and organized individuals to fill this entry-level to intermediate position in Architectural drafting and program support. You will work directly with the Architectural Program Managers and Directors to support our variety of retail clients.
- Drafting utilizing Autodesk Architecture to produce construction documents
- Coordinate with outside consultants including engineers and vendors
- Client programming
- Research of landlord criteria, building codes and local building department requirements
- Regular communication of updates related to planning and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture (or relevant diploma)
- 0-3 years’ experience
- High degree of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suites is a plus
- Desire to learn program management skills related to retail architecture and design
- The ability to travel occasionally for survey and job site observation.
- IDP enrollment, IDP and ARE exam support is provided.
Please submit your resume and electronic sample portfolio via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Architectural Program Associate Job Opening as Subject Heading.