Effective communication is important.
Please communicate all work related situations in a timely manner.
Communication will be done primarily through email.
Expressing time management.
Tracking and logging all things in the calendar immediately including date, time, location.
Considering drive time and all other scheduled events.
Organizational skills are strongly used and encouraged.
It’s your responsibility to know how to handle each call with a satisfactory rating.
Be in the know of schedule and send out reminders.
Always be aware of events in area and/traveling locations to gain revenue.
Willingness to learn.
Money management skills will be put to use as inventory will be trackedand maintained.
Assist in all activities by demonstrating diversity and flexibility
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply