At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team at Bank of America. We’re looking for skilled people who will advise and advocate for our clients for their most important service needs.
As part of the Bank of America team, senior client service representatives (Sr. CSRs) go beyond processing simple account transactions – you’ll listen to client needs and advise on products and services to support our clients through life events and moments that matter. Anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding each client’s expectations, no matter how large or small the request. Sr. CSRs work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our employees to adhere to schedules to ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in their moments that matter.
As a senior client service representative, you can look forward to
- Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and effectively communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
- Understanding how clients engage with us using online and mobile technology, financial centers and contact centers to guide them on ways that we can improve their financial life.
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
- Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our client's needs.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- A world-class suite of employee benefits, including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
- The Consumer Academy, our world-class training program for Consumer & Small Business employees, providing access to the tools and resources you need to invest in your development and build a successful career at Bank of America.
- Potential to own your career growth opportunities.
We’ll help you
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on-the-job training and coaching.
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide through Bank of America. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship, and how to resolve client requests successfully using best in class tools and resources.
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies that benefit them.
You’re a person who (required skills)
- Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex problems through creative solutions.
- Has a commitment to excellent attendance and proven reliability and can work the agreed upon schedule.
- Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
- Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate questions, actively share information using plain language, build rapport and handle objections.
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- Has 1+ year of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
- Has knowledge with troubleshooting mobile devices and internet browsers.
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- 3 years of client service call center or equivalent customer service experience.
- 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
- The ability to act as a leader amongst peers and influence as well as coach effectively to help in the overall success of the team.
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: