Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse (RN)- Intensive care unit (ICU) in NY!
Locations: Mineola, NY, Brooklyn, NY or Manhattan, NY
Competitive Compensation (these are Crisis Rates): $6018.00/weekly
Length of Contract: 8 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
*No Requested Time Off will be accepted
REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license from ANY state
- Must have At least 1 year of experience working as a RN-ICU in the past 5 years.
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must Possess your ACLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- NIH Certification - Preferred
- Must be flexible on shift as well to assist where they are needed the most
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Must have experience and comfort in: Airway Management, Management of Ventilated Patients, Arterial Line Management, Interpretation of ABG’s, Interpretation and management of dysrhythmias, Central Line Management, Management of IV drips, Continuous IV Sedation, Titration of IV Vasopressors, Management of Patient in Cardiac Arrest, Management of Patient with Multi-System Organ Dysfunction/Failure, Isolation Precautions/PPE and Electronic charting (EPIC preferred).
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please text: (407) 574-2659
*If you meet ALL the requirements above and you would like to expedite the process, please start by emailing me your updated Resume/CV showing you possess 1 year of experience working as a RN-ICU in the past 5 years, your active BLS and ACLS certification and your RN License. Please be ready to complete 4 steps in order for you profile to be submitted to the facility on the SAME DAY. (Everything can be done from the comfort of your home)
One of those steps is to complete your Skills checklist online and speak with someone from the Knightingale Team to complete a profile to send to the facility for their review to be able to start ASAP.
Email Me your required documents at: andrea.valle @knightingalehealth.com
***Our team can conduct a screening on the same day you apply and if you commit to the opportunity after the screening process, we then can submit your profile to the facility on the same day as well!
We can send your information to the facility for approval and receive a response within 24-72 hours, allowing the facility to conduct an official interview the following week (If you meet all the requirements of course).
$$$We DO offer Referral Bonuses$$
You can check our website for more details: www.knightingalehealth.com
Knightingale Health Services does not discriminate in employment based off of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
- RN-ICU: 1 year (Required)
- ACLS (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (Required)
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift