Intelligence Analyst (Deployed)
This position if Fully OCONUS with 21 days R&R
Location: KUWAIT QATAR IRAQ AFGHANISTAN
Job Category: Intelligence
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Come join one of the top 5 Veteran employers nationwide for an exciting mission supporting the warfighter in Afghanistan. We are seeking motivated & professional Intelligence Analysts that are interested in deploying for 12 months to Afghanistan and providing analytic support to various elements, to include US Special Operations.
Intelligence Analyst, you will provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support.
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer.
- Provide intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirement(s.)
- Develop documents, summaries, reports, presentations.
- Present briefings to key personnel.
- A major portion of this work involves reports writing, intelligence and law enforcement research for a DHS component.
- Top Secret/SCI
- This position requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent.
- 5 years analytical experience with operational level experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, South West Asia regional issues and HUMINT or political/military analysis desired.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Must have strong research and writing skills and can produce intelligence products and assessments.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)