has an urgent and immediate need for a Project Manager
to join our team in Reston, Virginia
To be qualified you must be a US Citizen and must have an active TS/SCI. Poly highly desired.
- Full-time Project Manager will manage a large Task Order in support of a hard target mission.
- Manage project operations to ensure production schedules are met, system resources are used effectively, and that proper relationships are established between customers
- Responsible for cost, schedule, performance and risk identification/mitigation
- Coordinate resolutions to production-related problems
- Supervise staff operations
- Advanced degree in geography, engineering, science, or equivalent experience
- 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Certified at DAWIA Level III or equivalent in the project management functional area
- Experience in project management in support of the DoD and (preferably) the IC
- Experience leading large teams of 50+ staff
- Experience working with subcontractors
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with the customer and staff
To be qualified, you MUST be a US Citizen and must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance. Poly highly desired. Radiant Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience working with the Operations Community
Join our company whose purpose is to help national security and commercial organizations understand and navigate our changing planet. Radiant Solutions provides multi-source data collection, enrichment, and analytic capabilities that reveal unique geospatial information and insights where and when it matters most.
No other company has such strong roots in geospatial with our level of scale and a strong commercial mindset. We are well known for delivering innovative capabilities across the entire geospatial intelligence value chain. Our combined team of over 1,000 aerospace engineers, geospatial analysts, weather and ocean experts, software developers, data scientists, and DevOps engineers apply disruptive technologies and our unique intellectual property to both national security and commercial problems.
We offer an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance.
Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.