World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) currently has an opening for a Senior Developer - Logistics and Manufacturing as a part of our Internal IT Application Services Team in St. Louis, MO.
- Participate in the on-going development and support of existing IT Logistics efforts
- Participate in strategic projects that improve operational efficiency across WWT's Global Supply Chain organization
- Create Service Oriented Architecture (SOACS) services for Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud
- Create and maintain Oracle PL/SQL objects
- Testing the end-to-end solution to ensure complete satisfaction of internal and external users
- Develop simple to complex programs on supported database and ETL technologies
- Five plus years of experience in SOACS.
- Have strong SQL, PL/SQL, relational database, and ETL knowledge and hands on experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain services, strategy and processes will be preferred
- Oracle EBS experience a plus
- Web DEV experience a plus
- Ability to enjoy collaboration, with a preference for face-to-face communication.
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a very agile environment with evolving requirements
- Ability to be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas
- To be a good active listener and communicator
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled