Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) - Vaccines
Job Location: 5 Boroughs.
Available Upcoming Clinic:
- 9/26 (Manhattan) (8:00am- 5:30pm)
- 9/27 (Bronx) (8:00am- 5:30pm)
- 9/27 Bryant Park (8:00am- 5:00pm)
- 9/28 New York, NY (12:30pm- 5:00pm)
- 10/3 New York, NY (9:00am- 4:30pm)
- 10/3 Bryant Park
- 10/3 New York, NY
- 10/4 New York, NY
- 10/4 New York, NY
- 10/10 New York. NY (11:30am- 2:30pm)
- 10/11 New York, NY 10017 (9:00am- 2:30pm)
Job Type: Per Diem/Contract/1099.
Pay rate/range: $60/ hr.
Please do not apply if you can not commute to at least one location on exact date.
Full Job Description:
VitalCheck Wellness is recruiting a Registered Nurse (RN) to administer Covid 19 and Flu vaccines for a private business in New York, NY.
- Active RN license in NY.
- BLS Certification.
- Must have experience administering vaccines. Experience with Covid and Flu vaccines is a plus.
- Customer service-oriented, able to work independently, have great 'bedside' manner.
- Proficient with computers and documenting in EMR systems.
- Must be up to date with Covid-19 vaccines including booster vaccine.
- Ability to commute to New York, NY.
- Experience with high volume vaccinations, emergency rooms, and/or other fast paced environments a plus
About VitalCheck Wellness
VitalCheck Wellness is a fast-growing healthcare company with presence in the United States, Asia and Europe. We are changing the face of healthcare delivery by bringing high quality healthcare providers directly into the workplace and virtually. Our team builds up service models and technologies to enable companies to easily set up wellness clinics and other preventative medical services in the office at their selected times. Our team is on a mission to transform the traditional healthcare delivery model to ensure everyone in the workforce can keep up to date with their preventative care needs without disrupting their work schedules.
Job Types: Contract, Per diem
Pay: $60.00 per hour
- Do you have experience administering COVID-19 vaccines? If so how long?
- Do you have experience with performing/collecting COVID-19 tests? If so how long?
- Do you have experience administering flu vaccines? If so how long?
- Do you understand that this is a Per Diem/ PRN position and NOT Full Time.
- Are you up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations including the booster shot?
- Are you able to commute reliably to the listed clinic location?
- Are you able to work on all the listed clinic dates and times? If not, what clinics are you available to work?
Work Location: In person