Senior Sales Associate
Plato's Closet – Stonecrest, GA
Plato's Closet Stonecrest is part of a national chain that buys and sells gently used name-brand teenage clothes and accessories. We are looking for Sales Associates, who can excel at customer service. Assist store management in daily operations including managing the store inventory. If you are outgoing, energetic, and motivated, we want you!
BENEFITS FOR SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training and support
- Great employee discounts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, interact with them, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale
- Buy used product according to current style and trends. Reinforce our buy policy and invite customers to return to the store to buy, sell, or trade and promote image of store concept. Price and ticket items appropriately based on store guidelines.
- Tag and restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store cleaning and maintenance standards and procedures
- Develop proficiency in operating computerized tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS OF SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Customer service skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to operate a computerized sales terminal required
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. without assistance
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $9.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)