Essintial is an award winning, rapidly growing, IT Services company headquartered in Mechanicsburg, PA. We are currently seeking a Full Time Level 1 Computer Repair Technician to work onsite at the JFK Airport .
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS THE FBI/TSA SECURITY BACKGROUND CHECK
Provide hardware installation, de-installation, moves, adds, and changes, preventive maintenance, and basic remedial repair. Communicate effectively in a team environment with co-workers and customers.
Responsibilities include repairing computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, and associated peripherals. Additionally, reinstall operating systems in the case of hard disk failures. Our current available shift: Rotating Shifts, MUST BE FLEXIBLE, 7 Days a Week (Including Holidays). Efficiently handle multiple tasks in an often stressful environment with supervision.
- Experience with Printer repair (Laser and Inkjet). Experience with Okidata dot matrix printer, is a plus. Primary role: PC Break Fix repair technician
- Two Years of On Site Support Activities supporting over 10 or more end users.. Utilize customer software to receive, update (with technical details) and close out tickets. Provide in person, hands on support.
- Comptia A+ (Preferred)
- Knowledge of PC’s, Printers, and LAN, WAN equipment.
- Knowledge of HP Equipment
- Flexibility with Schedule and willing to work holiday. Willing to provide standby or on-call support.
- Provide technical support to end users for Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Win 7 or Win 10. Willing to learn customer custom applications and provide support.
- Certifications Comptia A+ Service Technician
- Basic knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, and peripherals. Hardware break fix experience. Performs other customer related tasks as assigned.
- Familiarity with safety procedures and anti-static precautions.
- Professional appearance, attitude and ethical behavior required. Must be on time for every shift.
High school or equivalent
Information Technology: 3 years
We offer benefits and a generous paid time off program for our employees. If you are interested in this position, please respond to this posting with your resume and qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview. Essintial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Learn more about us at www.essintial.com*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave