If you are a Systems Administrator seeking a role that will allow more work/life balance along with room for growth, we have an ideal role for you. Our client is located in downtown Pittsburgh and this role would be contract to hire. Upon hire, you would receive a fantastic medical and benefits package including generous vacation as well as perks like tuition reimbursement.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring data integrity and availability through disaster recovery processes.
- Administrating virtual infrastructure and servers which includes the design, implementation, and administration of hardware and software.
- Monitoring the server environment performance to meet current business needs and account for future growth.
- Maintaining and improving the Active Directory and Office 365 environment
- Assisting with installs, upgrades and maintenance of the server
**INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO BRICE NIKITHSER AT BRICE.NIKITHSER@RHT.COM OR CALL 412 471 0888**
- Network operating systems knowledge - as well as knowledge of programming or scripting language - is highly valued
- 3+ years of related experience
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory experience
- Well-founded grasp of Perl
- Proven knowledge of PowerShell
- General familiarity with customer service
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Quality experience with hardware software installation
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- SANs (Storage Area Networks) experience
- Linux experience required
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Command of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Efficient in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems