Hi, we're Fever
We're excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
The Secret Media Network (which publishes Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) is looking for a meme-loving, social media savvy Viral Content Scout to join our editorial team, and hunt for engaging content for our sites and social channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for funny, inspiring and/or wholesome visual content (videos, images, memes, etc) from third-party content creators to share to our sites and social channels.
- Building a reliable network of content creators and collaborators.
- Looking out for shareable stories and ideas to inspire the wider editorial team, including writers and videographers.
- Being aware of current social media trends and sourcing content accordingly.
- Establish new partners, events and strategies to push Secret Media Network's content to new audiences
- Knowledge of content discovery mechanisms (algorithms) and optimization levers within a digital media platform
- Bilingual/Native level of English
- You must have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Perhaps you have your own meme/curated content page, or are at least active on a number of social media platforms (such as Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Reddit, etc).
- We'd expect a strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- You're a can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- 401k enrollement
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health, Visual and Dental Insurance
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice