SAIC is seeking a Ground Project Engineer to join our Chantilly, VA team.
Provides Systems Engineer support to Government Program Office in managing the Risk and Opportunity Management Process (ROMB) and provides technical assessments and support in formulating Director’s Action Group responses.
- Facilitate Government’s Program Office’s Risk and Opportunity Management Process
- Interfaces with Government COTR’s and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in identifying, assessing, documenting, and tracking risk and opportunities across programs and projects
- Maintain risk registers
- Provide technical assessment of external program tasking and requests for information, and formulate responses for Director’s Action Group
- Provides support to Government COTRs in providing oversight and assessment of Contractors’ ROMB processes. Review and monitor Contractor’s risks.
- Develop technical requirements and prepare program requirements related documentation
- Review and analyze contractor data deliverables to the Government:
- Knowledge of systems engineering policies and mission assurance specifications and standards. Provide recommendation of specifications and standards to be placed as program compliance/reference documents in contract
- Participate as part of Government Program Office Team reviewing Contractor formal reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, TRR)
- Ability to independently work through all stages of tasking
- Strong knowledge of risk management
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
- BS in technical field, or equivalent experience
- TS/SCI clearance
- 5 Years of systems engineering experience
- 10 years of systems engineering experience, 5 years related to Risk Management
- Program Office experience
- Experience with Risk Analyses tools
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability