Courier opportunities for our sites in Snohomish and King County.
Our Courier position functions as an integral member of the our team by providing delivery service between our various sites and departments.
The Courier’s responsibilities include:
- Provides regular delivery and pick-up service through Snohomish and King County.
- Distributes interoffice mail, lab specimens, and other items to appropriate departments.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe and reasonable manner observing traffic laws.
- Ensures confidentiality of PHI related transports.
Averages 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, from 2pm until 10:30pm.
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.
Work with the best. Join our Team.