WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
The IT Administrative Assistant will support the SVP, Enterprise IT Services as needed in addition to providing administrative support to the IT management staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with email management, including filtering, prioritizing, organizing, and responding as needed
- Manage & organize the SVP’s calendar, including scheduling meetings with internal and external people
- Manage SVP voicemail and respond on behalf of as appropriate
- Ensure that SVP is aware of all critical communications, particularly from executive leadership group
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense management
- Maintain high priority action item list and deadlines for SVP
IT Team Support
- Support workflow & approval processes for finance and HR as directed (PeopleSoft, Taleo, Oracle HR, etc)
- Plan and manage logistics for internal and external meetings
- Manage and maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Obtain signatures for contracts –ensure compliance with corporate policy
- General facilities and office equipment management
- Liaison with Facilities and IT services in support of new hires and office moves
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Successfully pass a background investigation
- 5+ years’ experience
- Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs)
- Oracle Fusion HR
- Concur travel tool
- Knowledge of WEX processes & leadership
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX’s Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off(PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Information Technology - Corp