About Concierge MD
Concierge MD is a premium provider of high end, on-demand, and personalized care in LA and throughout the United States. Concierge MD is a mobile medical practice delivering on-demand medical and wellness services to patients. Our service is designed to handle both primary and urgent care needs. We offer a full suite of services including medical house calls, providing convenient and personalized care in the comfort of a patient’s home, hotel, or office.
In the role of a Per Diem Provider for the concierge house call team you will conduct concierge home visits to Concierge MD patients and treat them accordingly. This is a pivotal role as part of a growing organization providing seamless at-home care to patients. You will provide a variety of treatments and care during a house call reducing the need for the patient to go to a physical office, urgent care, or emergency department. This position will be primarily focused in the Los Angeles area.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Formulating a differential diagnosis and treatment plan to occur in the patient’s home or other setting outside of a medical clinic setting for primary care and urgent/emergent care within the scope of internal medicine and emergency medicine.
- Coordinating with House Call Coordinators for House Call requests and responding to patient care house call requests timely while on shift.
- Performing medical evaluations and using the imaging studies done at home as part of the patient assessment.
- Ensuring the house call provider bag is properly stocked at all times to avoid delays in a house call.
- Obtaining clinical samples such as blood, urine or pharyngeal swabs that can be used to perform either point of care or lab-based diagnostic testing.
- Performing medical procedures that include obtaining IV access, phlebotomy, performing rapid tests, and administering IV medications and IV fluids.
- Documenting your clinical evaluation and treatment in the electronic health record, Dr. Chrono.
- Providing patient education and clinical guidance in a patient-friendly, service oriented manner. Patiently and professionally answering any questions they have and using patient-centered empathetic communication at all times.
- Interfacing with the patient's PCP and specialists to discuss your assessment and plan of care and to coordinate follow up care.
- Working closely with our Medical Director and other clinical team members to ensure all policies are adhered to and that you deliver quality care in an innovative setting.
- Coordinating additional care with our clinical coordinators
- Performing related duties as requested.
Experience - Physician
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally, we would expect that you have:
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- Physician state license and ability to practice in CA state.
- ABEM board certified or board eligible required
- 2+ years experience as a physician in emergency departments and/or urgent care centers and/or family medicine/internal medicine clinic
- DEA license required
- Concierge, House call, EMS/prehospital, experience a plus
- Excellent clinical care and patient satisfaction in emergency department and urgent care settings
Experience - NP/PA
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited PA or NP program, required.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license and ability to practice in CA State.
- 2-3 years of Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner emergency departments and/or urgent care centers and/or family medicine/internal medicine clinic
- DEA license required
- Experience treating both adult and pediatric patients
- Knowledge of eClinicalWorks or another EMR, required
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Strong clinical skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to use and or learn our systems including but not limited to Slack
- Superb technical skills including peripheral IV placement, medication administration
- Excellent bedside manner and a desire to provide an exceptional level of service
- Comfort with emergency department and urgent care patients
- Ability to be adaptable and work in a fluid, multitasking environment
- Strong process and organizational skills
- The ability to problem-solve and think outside of the box
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
Work Location: One location