Duration: 1-year, possible extension
BEPC is searching for a talented Marketing Project Manager candidate to join a reputable pharmaceutical company in New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
- The Office of Creative Engagement (OCE), is looking for someone who is excited about the possibility of influencing 130,000+ people in the company and discovering new solutions in the ways we expand our impact across the enterprise. You will be shaping the way we engage our community of change makers.
- Create ways to deliver our Creative Engagement offerings that aim to drive Design Thinking and creativity to all employees
- Collaborating with internal and external partners on how to drive the strategy and brand of the Office of Creative Engagement; managing strategic project work
- Assist with the development of global programs and resources (website, newsletter and Yammer)
- Support the global ambassador community to drive the Creative Engagement mindset and programs
- 2-4 years of brand strategy, creative engagement or influence experience, related or applicable
- 1 year of Project Management experience
- 4-year degree strongly preferred, (business, human resources, I/O psychology, sociology or anything related).
- Like the idea of creating stories and branding—must be able to think big picture, but also pay attention to the details
- Enjoy solving problems. Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Think on your feet. Like learning new things and can learn quickly.
- Motivated and driven. Volunteer for new challenges
- Excellent communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $27.00 to $34.00 /hour
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Creative Engagement: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)