Offering $15.74 - $23 per hour
One of the Nation's major suppliers of in-home oxygen & respiratory therapy is seeking Customer Service Representatives.
Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them. Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 49 states, employing over 13,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service.
WHY WORK AT Lincare?
- Culture- An inclusive, open, and friendly environment focused on our associates and their success
- Benefits- Comprehensive benefits package with flexible options to fit your individual needs
- Robust Bonus Plan- Monetary rewards for meeting and exceeding established production goals
- Call patients to obtain current doctor info, last seen date, and/or any upcoming appointments
- Review and make sure all documentation created and received meets insurance guidelines
- Contact Doctors' offices, hospitals, and insurance companies to ensure all necessary billing documents are received
- Answer/make phone calls using proper telephone etiquette
- Read and analyze documents such as patient orders
- Comprehend pharmacy prescription terminology
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and patients
- Work in a team environment
- Independently solve problems and make decisions
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out oral and written instructions
- Basic computer skills required
- Capable of multitasking, with excellent organization
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience