Working under the supervision of the Accounting Manager
and/or Controller, this internship offers the opportunity to learn daily and monthly
accounting processes and reporting.
Undergraduate students studying accounting, business, finance, economics or
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and
Have excellent communication skills both orally and
Successfully able to multi-task and manage time effectively
1. Process Accounts Payable
2. Assist with the preparation of internal reports
3. Compose and input journal entries
4. Do date entry and processing of checks
5. Assist with quarterly payroll tax reports
6. Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures including
month-end financial reports
7. Balance and analyze accounts on a monthly basis
8. Help with bank statement reconciliation
9. Other duties as assigned
- Must complete successful background screening.
- This description may not be all-inclusive and intern is expected to perform all
other duties as assigned by direct management.
- Descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by
flexible, non-paid internship
Amy Stearns, Human Resource Director, firstname.lastname@example.org