Mathnasium is an after school Learning Center in Roselle, Illinois. We are searching for 2-4 highly skilled and motivated instructors/tutors/teachers, who have a strong math background and excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate would be someone comfortable instructing math to students through 8th grade. Applicants comfortable with higher math skills are preferred but not required.
Classroom and one-on-one mathematics teaching experience is a plus.
We offer flexible hours, consisting primarily of Sunday through Thursday from 3:30-7:00 pm,
Compensation for an instructor who meets the required qualifications will range from $12/hr - $14/hr based on qualifications.
If you fit the required description and are interested in applying, please email your resume and a brief email on why you think you are fit for this position.
There is an opportunity to advance to lead instructor and/or assistant center director based on performance and training.
Additional skill requirements include:
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Classroom and tutoring experience preferred
- Retired or Substitute teacher preferred
- High school and college students are welcome to apply
- Ability and willingness to pass a mathematics competency exam
- Maintain cleanliness of the center-
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour