The SharePoint Architect will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle including: designing solutions and
envisioning follow up work. The implementation role may include software architecture, development, customization,
integration as well as technical project management for various teams.
- The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect SharePoint solutions by
mapping common customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture standards and frameworks; answering
questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Oversee delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects for enterprise customers.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client
requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost
estimates; planning full project life cycle.
- Enhance overall team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answer technical and
procedural questions for less-experienced team members; teach improved processes; mentor team members.
- Provide insightful and credible technology advice that balances the functionality, costs and risks of the proposed
technologies and maximize business value.
- Analyze and troubleshoot, as needed, system hardware, software, networks and operating systems to clients and
internal teams to determine the cause of failure or malfunction and to correct if necessary to ensure proper
- Experience and expert knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013
- Experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development
in a professional technology consulting, corporate MIS or software development environment.
- Experience with SharePoint information architecture & server configuration.
- Knowledge of the most current versions of SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 and 2012
- Web technologies and languages such as . , HTML5.
- Extensible Markup Language (XML), Extensible Style Language (XSL). Ability to establish priorities, multi-task &
self-manage to ensure on-time and in-budget completion of assigned projects.
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and methodologies a plus.
- Enterprise Content Management (including Document Management, Records Management and Web Content
Management) is a plus.
- Working knowledge/experience with non-Microsoft Enterprise Content Management systems a plus.
Must possess one of the following:
- MCTS - Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- MCTS – Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
Must possess one of the following or obtain within six months of hire:
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010
- MCSE: SharePoint
- MCSD: SharePoint Applications