Data Scientist - US Citizenship Required
i3, LLC is in search of a Data Scientist to support the mission of the Offices of Inspectors General (OIG). The OIG's Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC) has established the Pandemic Response Center of Excellence (PACE) contract and analytical platform for the purpose of conducting data analysis and visualization; sharing leading practices; providing tools and services; and providing investigative intelligence.
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on the company and our customers.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and take on any task and see through completion.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
This Data Scientist will lead data science projects specific to developing business intelligence solutions that encompass data mining, data analytics, and predictive analysis using vast amounts of data across disparate systems and databases. From the underlying patterns in the data, trends, relationships, and anomalies, results are formulated, interpreted and articulated into audit and investigative actionable decision information which are then communicated orally and through the creation of visualizations (graphs, charts, and interactive mapping), including written reports.
- 5 or more years of, continuous in time, hands-on experience developing analytic rules and models using leading edge fraud analytic tools and industry best practices.
- 5 or more year of, continuous in time, hands-on experience in programming in SAS.
- 5 or more years of, continuous in time, hands-on experience of data management and advanced analytic techniques.
- 5 or more years of, continuous in time, hands-on experience proactively using data sciences to identify, detect and prevent fraud, waste, abuse and mismanagement.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written skills as shown by their current experience, of briefing senior level leaders, writing observations based on your analysis, and present your findings to the audit teams.
- 5 or more years of experience, continuous in time, working in the team environments as well as independent.
- Experience and knowledge of database structures and data organization. Demonstrate capabilities in writing SQL scripts and perform analysis in database environments.
- Advance knowledge in Excel and demonstrate capabilities in performing data analysis in Excel, generate graph, chart, pivot table, Vlookup, functions, etc, independently.
The data scientist shall have experience using at least (2) other software packages and/or computer programming languages from the following list:
- Power BI
i3, LLC is an SBA certified 8(a), minority-owned and small disadvantaged business (SDB) founded in 2014. We are a leader in providing software engineering, big data analytics and visualization, artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions, DevSecOps, data center operations support, and cloud migration for our law enforcement and national security customers. We are proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified, a Microsoft Gold Data Analytics partner, and a certified Great Place to Work! We treasure our employees and treat them like family, providing them with competitive salaries, generous 401K matching, fully paid medical benefits, referral bonuses, performance incentives, technical certification fee reimbursements, and 26 days a year of paid holidays and vacation.
i3, LLC has extensive experience in delivering technology services with exceptional integrity, quality, and value to customers that include the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Justice, the Office of the Inspector General, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Department of the Interior, the Department of State, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and a variety of state and county level law enforcement agencies, among others.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.