Mandatory Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
1. Key personnel must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing IV&V services to state entities including the following tasks:
a. Developing IV&V monthly activity reports.
b. Conducting risk and issue list reviews.
c. Performing deliverables traceability matrix analysis.
d. Performing system requirements evaluation for specificity, measurable,
actionable, realistic, traceable, and testable
e. Conducting system test assessment and verification.
f. Developing IV&V task reports.
2. Key personnel must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in a technical
capacity on IT projects with budgets of $5million+
3. Key personnel must have five (5) years' experience utilizing the Institute of Electrical and
Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Std. 1012 (System and Software Verification and Validation)
4. Possession of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree.
5. 5 years of experience providing IV&V services to federal, state, and local government entities
1. Three (3) years’ experience performing IV&V services for a commercial off the shelf
(COTS), modifiable off the shelf (MOTS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and cloud technology product and a system integration project for a governmental agency including validating requirements, interfaces, traceability, and testing.
2. Three (3) years’ experience performing IV&V services during the design, development, and implementation phases for a Law Enforcement Agency.
3. One (1) IV&V engagement that included a significant hardware installation statewide.
4. A minimum of 3 years working knowledge and experience with the following:
a. In-Car Camera Solutions
b. Body Worn Cameras
c. Storage Solutions and Media/Video Transfer
d. Law Enforcement Evidence Management Tools
e. User Access and Functionality Management
f. Systems auditing and reporting
Nice to Have's:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification.
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $100.00 - $115.00 per hour
TMS and our clients are following all CDC recommendations.
- providing IV&V services to federal or state agencies: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote