Job Specification – Marketing Manager
- Be located in South Florida
- Understand technical marketing
- HUGE sense of urgency
CloudHesiveis a cloud solution consulting and managed services provider with a focus on security, reliability, availability and scalability. CloudHesive services help companies reduce their operating costs and increase productivity while improving their cloud security posture by deploying their mission critical workloads onto the CloudHesiveFabric. The CloudHesive Fabric wraps traditional cloud offerings (public, private or hybrid) with cloud centric security solutions and controls, an innovative management platform and experienced cloud engineers that oversee the customer’s lifecycle. CloudHesive partners with the leading cloud providers and security companies to build highly secured and robust solutions with uptime SLAs up to 99.99%. CloudHesive is passionate about our customer’s success.
The cloud IaaS, PaaS and aggregation market is forecasted to grow to over $20 billion dollars in the next 3 years, yet most companies still struggle to determine how best to leverage cloud resources to improve their business model. Additionally, with the continued barrage of data breach announcements many executives still have concerns about moving their critical business applications and sensitive or valuable data assets to the cloud. They are looking for guidance and experience on how to effectively and securely migrate workloads to the cloud and take advantage of the on demand cloud resources and the agility and cost savings they can provide. This is where CloudHesive comes in, with proven experience, knowledge and a platform to securely leverage the cloud.
If you’re the right fit for CloudHesive, you’ll be working with a seasoned executive team that knows how to develop and scale an organization, with colleagues who share your desire to build the best company in the industry, and in a company culture that moves quickly, acts decisively and communicates openly. You’ll also be working with revolutionary technology solutions that have been deployed successfully at marquee customers around the globe. It is an attractive career opportunity so come make your mark with us.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking high-energy, intelligent, and self-motivated marketing professional who wants to get in on the ground floor of great cloud company and opportunity. The selected candidates will be responsible for identifying new marketing opportunities, opportunities to work with our channel partners to increase our visibility, and drive interest to the business. Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the marketing process including assisting the sales team with sales collateral, working with our marketing partners to drive lead generation, working with marketing teams with our partners and being the evangelist of the CloudHesive brand.
The position currently reports directly to the CEO and for the right individual it provides a great opportunity to move into a marketing role in a growing an exciting technology company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Produce and execute the annual marketing plan and schedule
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Produce case studies, videos, and public facing use cases
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results from predetermined metrics
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns and material
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications by using key metrics
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work with our partners to determine marketing funds to spend on events including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and security partners
- Manage relationship with our marketing vendor to make sure blogs, emails, and press releases are going out
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.) so we understand what works.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Spear head the organization of AWS User Group meetups across multiple geographical areas
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, email campaigns, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Write technical white papers, organize case studies, and do press releases to help build our brand
- Also, work with our LATAM team in Argentina to help promote CloudHesive in the LATAM market
Skills and experience:
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate CloudHesive's value proposition
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented and metric driven
- Must understand technology concepts
- Must understand Marketing automation tools such as ConnectWise and Hubspot
- Must be motivated and competitive with a strong desire to exceed goals
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment and have a HUGE sense of urgency
- Must have good PC skills and proficient with MS Office
- Must be able to build PowerPoint presentations, and develop case studies to better explain the CloudHesive value proposition
- Expertise with web technology and graphic design suites like Adobe Illustrator, Word Press, web traffic analytics, and ad words a plus
- 3 years as a marketing coordinator, or manager in a technical business
- Understanding of cloud IaaS or PaaS market or technologies is a big plus
Personal attributes and values:
- Fits with a hard-working, innovative, quality-driven, and customer-focused culture
- Articulate, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and enterprise customers
- Smart, decisive, organized, methodical, biased toward action
- High energy, sense of urgency, passionate, committed, engaged
- Agile, nimble, able to recognize and implement necessary changes
- Creative thinker and high aptitude for solving problems
- Believable, credible, honest, high integrity and trust worthy
- Competitive base salary
- Great office environment
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits available
- The personal reward associated with an important position in a fast-growing company positioned to become a pivotal player in a large and rapidly evolving market
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Marketing Automation: 3 years (Required)
- Technology Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Copy-writing Technical Content: 2 years (Preferred)
- South Florida, FL (Required)