Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Talent Acquisition Manager at Publicis Sapient will manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for a variety of positions within our Business Development & Client Engagement function. This group is poised for growth in 2022 and this individual will spend their time hands-on recruiting, managing relationships with senior level stakeholders, and overseeing 1-2 recruiters. This individual will have excellent relationship development skills & work closely with stakeholders to identify and hire top talent.
- Partner with the business to identify, engage and hire talent that will enable the organization to achieve its business goals in alignment with our strategy
- Act as an Adviser to the business and share market intelligence, industry trends and pipeline of opportunistic talent
- Ensure best-in-class candidate experience
- Use a variety of sources to deliver a diverse mix of candidates
Your Skills & Experience:
What sets you apart:
- Experience working with senior leadership to define hiring best practices
- Strong client facing capabilities - personable and credible, with experience leading complex searches
- Strong analytical skills to synthesize and analyze external market data as well as search data to influence decision making
- Extensive experience performing and driving full cycle recruitment within a large organization across multiple geographies.
- Clear and crisp communication skills to attract and assess top talent, especially passive candidates
- You are fun, resourceful and don’t take yourself too seriously!
- You enjoy working as a team, sharing best practices, diving in to help others and strategizing on ways to increase candidate flow.
Benefits of Working Here:
Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
15 paid holidays throughout the year
Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.