As one of the fastest growing new business models in online commerce, The W group is dedicated to developing and marketing the best small niche products possible and bringing them to you throughout the ecommerce landscape.
We are looking for a goal oriented, passionate and resourceful Digital Marketing Manager to expand our suite of branded websites presence. The ideal candidate would be an experienced web commerce executor that has the perfect blend of high level analytical/data driven decision making with a flair for the creative in testing new ways to engage consumers. This position is responsible for both growing digital acquisition channels including Content Generation, Search(SEO), platform optimization as well as product manage our on-page web design, merchandizing, and site optimization.
This role is ideal for the high-performing ROI-driven marketer with a passion for growing the business. This position is highly collaborative and requires the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams and outside agencies. This role is 55% strategic and 45% execution. This position’s focus is on driving quality traffic to the website, ensuring brand specialties to gain new customers.
Join us and improve our website experience for visitors. Working directly with the VP of Marketing, you will be part of a dynamic team, including Product Marketing, PPC, Social Media, Web Design/Creative, Copy Writers and Email specialists; all working together to learn from each other and grow professionally.
Reports to: VP of Marketing/Director of Outbound Marketing
- Be the leader in executing the technical/on site and marketing/off site SEO goals
- Maintain core understanding of traffic driving campaigns which include SEM, SEO, paid social, display and email.
- A key contributor to developing our ongoing strategy for growth
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends to maximize ROI.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Monitor product listings on a daily basis to ensure they are continually optimized.
- Continually think about strategies and ideas to maximize our business
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Weekly reviews of campaign performance and channel KPIs.
- Identify and troubleshoot all technical issues with our websites.
- Be the technical contact for configuring and maintaining automation platform (integrator.io) and Netsuite integration.
- Execute projects and programs with both internal and external teams against hard dead dates and clear quantitative goals.
- Addressing any site technical issues as it relates to security, commerce infrastructure, payment options, and site optimization.
- Regular maintenance and refreshing of our homepage, category, content and blog posts.
- 5+ years track record of strategic SEO that directly impacted traffic, revenue, and overall growth.
- 3+ Years experience with BigCommerce or similar ecommerce CRM.
- A clear understanding how to impact SEO working with various teams in social/marketing/etc.
- An ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively manage and lead people and 3rd party teams.
- Experience managing a $100K+ yearly marketing budget.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- 3+ years’ Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console and Google Merchant Center. -
- Experience with NetSuite + other ERP systems integration is a huge plus.
- Automotive car culture knowledge strongly preferred but not required.
- Monitoring for fraudulent orders.
- Full responsibility on building and forecasting our brands digital marketing budgets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- E-Commerce: 4 years (Required)
- Google Analytics and Google Adword: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- BigCommerce or similar ecommerce CRM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)