Cadia Healthcare is looking for SLPs and SLP-CFs . This is a full-time position with benefits.
Join our growing team at Cadia Healthcare Hagerstown! We offer family like work environment with competitive compensation and benefits. We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies and a variety of other specialized medical services in all facilities to promote our residents' personal independence and quality of life.
Full-time employees are eligible for below benefits (subjected to different waiting periods)
Employer paid life insurance
Employer paid long-term disability insurance
401K retirement plan with employer match
$1 lunch and dinner
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews available resident information and evaluates the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conducts and documents a thorough assessment of the resident to determine and diagnose communicative deficiencies and equipment needs.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Completes appropriate documentation in the resident's medical record following each treatment session.
- Revises treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process.
- Instructs Aides in treatment procedures to be utilized and provides appropriate supervision while such staff are working with residents.
- Orients residents to program services and treatment procedures appropriate to their needs. Informs residents of any potential risk during any procedure.
- Works with nursing staff, resident and families to maximize resident's use of functional abilities.
- Documents the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge summary, utilizing a prescribed format.
- Establishes and instructs residents and caregivers in exercises and therapeutic procedures to be continued following discharge and assists in the referral process when additional services are required following discharge.
- Participates in the quality improvement process.
- Provides input to the Rehabilitation Director on the clinical performance of Aides, as requested and appropriate.
- Attends and participates in rehabilitation team conferences and care conferences regarding resident progress, problems or needs.
- Accesses continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required.