The Springs Resort & Spa-Pagosa Springs is now hiring hospitality minded Maintenance Technicians!
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At The Springs Resort & Spa, we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. The Springs Resort & Spa, located at 165 Hot Springs Blvd, Pagosa Springs CO 81147 is currently hiring for Maintenance Technician positions.
Maintenance Technicians Starting Wages:
- $13.00-$15.00 per hour based on experience
Maintenance Technicians Full Time Benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Hotel Room Discounts
- Free Soaking Privileges for Associate and Immediate Family
Maintenance Technicians Responsibilities:
- The Maintenance Technician performs all general facility maintenance
under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation
of optimum quality and efficient production.
- Perform work orders and repair as requested.
- Perform maintenance work for make- ready units as directed.
- Clean/ inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to Manager/Supervisor.
- Adhere to Resort safety programs and policies.
- Maintains a positive relationship with all guests and coworkers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Requires the ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or when necessary.
- Assists the overall team effort of the Springs Resort and Spa in any way necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts