Equipment Service Technician
LOCATION: MARYSVILLE, OH
$26hr starting pay + Bonus + Very low cost benefits + Relocation covered
2nd OR 3rd Shifts
Your career awaits!
Company Summary: A highly respected manufacturing company is looking for you, an enthusiastic, and results-driven professional to join their team.
- Competitive benefits package for you and/or your family
- Committed to continuous improvement, encourages open communication challenges and opportunities for your growth.
- Professional and respectful culture, providing you the opportunity to innovate and thrive.
- Daily inspections and area coverage including emergency calls, equipment breakdowns or repairs in their PM and coverage areas along with countermeasure for equipment downtime.
- Scheduling PM activities and completion documentation within required timeframe.
- Assume responsibility for their area, show initiative to maintain and repair equipment in a timely manner.
- Prioritizing work, emergency calls and repairs, inspections, repairs, countermeasures, PM’s and ordering spare parts.
- Support equipment modifications, New Model activities and testing.
- Countermeasure safety concerns and advise appropriate person.
- Tools and tool pouches.
- 5S including Tools, reference materials, catalogues and personal items in the office, parts and related items in the shop and repair areas including work benches and toolboxes.
- Understanding of the department business objectives and how they relate to daily targets and trends.
- Ability to react timely to equipment related issues.
- Respond effectively to unusual demands and projects.
- Understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance (Uptime Elements).
- Inputting work order information into CMMS
- Update visual management boards.
- Root cause analysis.
- Reliability team member.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a related field or two-year technical degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or two-year technical degree.
- Strong PLC programming and troubleshooting (Omron).
- Strong robotics skills (Motoman and Fanuc).
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of automation.
- Good pneumatic and mechanical skills.
- Experience in Reliability Centered Maintenance Methodologies.
- Safety compliance knowledge.
- Quality Conscious.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good people skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift long term.
- Ability to work overtime daily, weekends and holidays, shutdowns, work extended hours of varied shifts and shifted work weeks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 /hour