Basement Waterproofing company seeks Accounts Receivable Specialist to create daily invoicing for scheduled jobs, process payments, job costing, maintain all company accounts in QuickBooks, and follow-up with customers to pay invoices. There is some flexibility in hours. Minimally part-time, but has the potential to become full-time as we continue to grow and expand our business.
Who are we? A growing Basement Waterproofing company that excels at customer service and satisfaction. We have a commercial space in Schaumburg close to 390. Positive and fun work environment. Be a part of significant growth!
Job Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Daily invoicing for jobs
- Matching & applying payments to invoices
- Processing payments through our payment gateway
- Closing out jobs in our CRM system
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Following up on open invoices and collection calls
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining A/R accounting policies and procedures
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues
- Job costing for materials and time data entry
- Assist with bi-monthly sales commissions
- Assist with payroll duties
- Work inconjunction with Customer Service Team for invoicing
- Maintain customer records and files with accuracy
What we’re looking for:
- Experienced with QuickBooks - minimum 2 years experience
- Someone who is able to think quickly on their feet and go with the flow in a variety of different situations
- Capable of dealing with a variety of different people, personalities, and needs
- Technologically savvy – we use internet-based CRM software, QuickBooks, Microsoft 365, maps software, etc.
- Organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Flexibility in Work Time
- Positive Attitude, Energy, and Personality
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Works well with a team and individually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to make our processes better every day
- Proper Customer Service EttiquetteWe will fully train on-site and provide everything you need to succeed. We pride ourselves on our honesty, treating every customer and employee as family. Welcome home.
- 401k, 4% company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, company pays half your premium
- Vacation (highly encouraged)
- Competitive Pay
- Numerous company functions/dinners/celebrations. We're a tight-knit group!
- A WORK ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH YOU ARE RESPECTED
What do you think? Are you ready for the last job you'll ever have?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year (Required)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Schaumburg, IL (Preferred)