We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community.
Education & Experience:
- Senior level software application programming services for scientific, business, data and web applications and websites, and ensure they are developed consistent with customer requirements and all government regulations/guidelines.
- Senior level software application programming of both custom-built and customized off-the-shelf software systems in the project portfolio.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in software application design, both for custom built and customized off-the-shelf applications.
- Experience assisting with requirements interpretation, current supported technology stack, solutions architecture, software engineering practices, and other industry-standard methods to designing software applications.
- Provide full software lifecycle development and support consistent with industry standards and include new and next generation concepts of software engineering, technologies, and solutions.
- Ability to work with the software development personnel and appropriate government approvals, to create, maintain, and update web applications, websites, and systems.
- Assist in analysis of application customer/business requirements and application design recommendations.
- Implement approved solutions as custom applications or customized off-the-shelf integrations
- Perform testing and installation of software.
- Consolidate/integrate technical solutions to avoid duplication and increase efficiency.
- Monitor all applications and provide all needed life cycle support, including but not limited to configurations, updates, patches, and defect and bug fixes.
- Maintain libraries and other software required to support application development.
- Integrate with and utilize the methods, processes, and tools currently utilized by the government for software engineering and project tracking.
- Provide configuration control of applications
- Create, update, and maintain all needed technical documentation. This will include, but not be limited to, creation and maintenance of data flow and system interface drawings, deployment instructions and details, technical stack information, and component descriptions.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years’ professional programming experience
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/ W/M/IWD/PV. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.