Do you LOVE spending time caring for animals! Are you able to work outdoors in all weather conditions?
We are currently hiring exceptional Pet Sitters to join our professional team. We are looking to fill positions in Lincoln Square, Ravenswood and Albany Park
Must be able to make a 6 month commitment to part-time work. This is an independent contractor position, not an employee position.
Pay varies upon experience but starts around 13.50 dollars per hour.
Must submit a cover letter detailing your experience caring for animals either personally or professionally.
Pet Sitters Responsibilities:
Pet Sitters Requirements and Qualifications:
- Work weekdays, weekends and holidays, as stays vary based on client needs
- Enter the homes of clients and visit with their pets for varying lengths of time (usually 30- 60 minutes each)
- Walk pets as required
- Feed pets
- Administer Medications where needed
- Check that pets have ample water supply and refill as necessary
- Make sure no damage caused by pets in the absence of their owners
- Confirm that if any potty accidents have occurred in the homes of our clients to clean up.
- Communicate with office during visits.
- Appropriate pet clean-up as required (i.e. kitty litter scooping when sitting for a cat)
- Must have your own car
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Must be responsible, reliable, and dependable
- Must be timely and punctual
- Must be able to self-manage
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be compassionate about animals
- Must feel comfortable working with and interacting with both small and large animals
- Must be able to pass criminal background check