Leading northern Virginia plumbing contractor in the new, residential construction market seeks to expand its pay service business.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to identify and capture new pay service opportunities by leveraging our existing customer base. Candidate must have an extensive knowledge of plumbing and/or HVAC service delivery models to homeowners. This position will report to the CEO and offers a competitive pay package commensurate with experience.
In addition, the below qualifications are highly desirable:
- 10+ years management and operating experience within the pay service industry
- Ability to attract, develop and retain plumbing and/or HVAC service technicians
- Appropriate professional licenses or technical certification in Virginia
- Understanding of business development opportunities on a post-warranty basis to new residential customers including establishment of service contracts and delivery to homeowners
- Strong team player that can work closely with senior management of other companies within the business group
Please email your resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 10 years (Preferred)