Inside Loan Agents proactively solicit new residential mortgage business by taking qualified, live inbound calls from company generated marketing leads. They actively develop and maintain a network of relationships as a source of new mortgage loan business in the purchase and refinance markets and meet established loan quality and production goals. New American Funding is closing over $900 million home loans each month and adding to its growing servicing portfolio.
Signing bonuses and/or guarantees available; amounts to be determined by management based upon an individual's proof of recent, current or previous production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
- Structure and price loans accurately.
- 2+ years' full time refinance loan origination experience; call center environment preferred.
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and be a top producer.
- Ability to correctly and accurately structure and price loans.
- Complete knowledge of conventional and government loan programs (purchase and refinance).
- Current CA DBO and NMLS license.
- Four or more additional state NMLS licenses preferred.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starting professional.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills.
- Truly independent mortgage sales professional.
- Bilingual; ability to read, write and speak Spanish is a plus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more recent years' full time loan origination experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Minimum of four approved state licenses through the NMLS.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- High school or equivalent