The role of the Marketing Communications coordinator is to drive awareness for the Hilti brand by partnering with product and trade teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns. Responsible for the creation and distribution of high-quality deadline-driven marketing communication content and materials for North America in compliance with our Corporate Identity & Corporate Design (CICD) policy.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Build awareness and preference for the Hilti brand through the planning and execution of integrated marketing efforts that reflect the overall brand strategy and increases awareness, choice, and sales of Hilti products, services, and software.
Develop effective external marketing communications; including copywriting, editing and project managing graphic design.
Work with stakeholders (Product Management, Trade Management, etc.) to synthesize large amounts of information and develop relevant content that effectively communicates a succinct message to the intended audience in a compelling way.
Develop and manage detailed project budgets and manage project timelines, workflow and responsibilities with a network of external vendors.
Promote understanding and adherence to brand excellence guidelines throughout all levels of the organization to maximize the long-term potential of the Hilti brand and adhere to globally-established guidelines (act as a “brand guardian”).
Work with Market Organizations to ensure consistency of messaging and brand excellence throughout the HUB.
Support major internal and external events, as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Many of our people say they felt at home as soon as they arrived at their interview with us.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications related field required: marketing, communications or a related business area of study
- 3 – 5 years of related communications experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-project environment while maintaining attention to detail and deliver under pressure
- Ability to craft concise marketing message under pressure
- Ability to develop effective result-focused marketing communications
- Excellent grammar, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage project budgets and timelines
- Team player who can take the initiative and be diplomatic
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel PowerPoint, Word) required, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
- Some domestic and international travel required, typically less than 10% of the time.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
“There’s a real family spirit, and you can knock on any director’s door at any time. Also, your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”
- Amer, Key Projects Manager