SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
SS&C Technologies Inc., a world leading provider of comprehensive financial management systems and services is looking for experienced individuals to join the firm’s Precision LM Professional Services team in the role of Client Service Manager. The incumbent will lead a team which is responsible for day to day management of client inquires, provide direction to support staff and deliver the highest quality of service to SS&C’s client base. SS&C’s Precision LM System is an end-to-end solution for the Commercial and Residential Whole Loan markets. The successful candidate will have a strong accounting background and the ability to interact with clients.
Location - Windsor, CT
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of support desk polices
- Oversee help desk personnel to ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Ensure all tickets are processed to achieve SLA targets
- Lead Escalation/High Risk weekly updates and communications
- Provide direct customer care to maintain satisfaction levels if and when necessary
- Interface with other departments as needed to meet clients’ needs
- Employee Enrichment
- Product Training in coordination with Subject Matter Experts
- Improve staff knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong commercial loan servicing OR accounting experience
- Aggressive, competitive self-starter
- Help Desk or Support Desk management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable dealing with senior executives
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Autonomy to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Capacity to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in a team environment
- Desire to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.