Divvies, a national cookie company, has a unique opportunity for a qualified Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for food, a "can-do" attitude and the ability to successfully multi-task. This job is located at our headquarters/bakery in Trumbull, CT.
As a member of the Divvies sales team, you will be providing administrative support, data analysis support, and telemarketing support to the sales leadership team. In addition, this individual must be highly organized with high level of attention to details.
Our business is entering a very high growth phase and the day-to-day responsibilities will vary and require adaptability and flexibility.
This position may require local travel throughout the tri state/metro area to visit existing customers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Sales staff with admin tasks to help them perform their daily functions effectively. Process orders, distributor set up forms, category review submissions, promotional forms, and manage vendor portals.
- Collect and analyze monthly distributor movement reports and business data. Prepare reports for management from data collected each month.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at assigned accounts. Weekly calls to be maintained and tracked.
- Provide account status to management - updates including account performance, recent account activity, challenges and other relevant topics as requested.
- Identify new sales opportunities with accounts and provide new item information and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- Strong data/analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Confident decision maker with emphasis on detail and data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google docs/sheet, Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales Support: 1 year (Preferred)