GeoPoint Surveying, Inc. is a land surveying firm with multiple locations, specializing in land development, remote sensing, energy, geospatial mapping, commercial surveys and subsurface utility engineering.
The Professional Surveyor and Mapper performs Boundary Surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Topographic Surveys, and prepares Subdivision Plats. They prepare Legal Descriptions, Construction Staking & As-Built surveys, and various other types of surveys.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate with crews and technicians to establish project responsibilities and priorities.
- Coordinate with the other discipline leads on scheduling objectives and project milestones.
- Assign daily responsibilities to survey field crews and office technicians.
- Perform boundary analysis for large-scale sectionalized land surveys.
- Sign and seal surveys, maps, and survey related documents.
- Perform in-process quality control of survey field activities, calculations, and preliminary project deliverables.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed as a Professional Surveyor and Mapper in the State of Florida or if out of state ability to obtain a Florida license within 12 months.
- 2 years of post-registration experience with 4 years progressive survey experience
- Four-year degree in Geomatics or related field highly preferred
- Strong technical skills, including experience with AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience with aerial or mobile LiDAR platforms and software highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and experience with Microsoft Office
Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large-scale private sector survey projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you licensed as a Professional Surveyor and Mapper in the State of Florida?
- If not licensed, do you have the ability to obtain license within 12 months?
Work Location: In person