Please Note: This is a W-2 only position, Corp-to-Corp candidates will not be considered for this role.
Location: New York, NY
- Serves as the subject matter expert with planning, developing, designing, testing of company SharePoint intranet.
- Gathers information about existing problem areas, desired features/enhancements, and target objectives
- Develops SharePoint solutions in accordance with company policy and security settings
- Creates templates and designs which are engaging and consistent with company branding
- Tracks metrics as needed to understand employee usage as sites and content is launched
- Five years or more of relevant, hands-on experience
- Advanced technical skills and business acumen to gather, translate, and implement user requirements into technical solutions
- Strong project management skills; detail and deadline oriented
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and business needs
- Knowledge of SharePoint Server/Online, Project Server, SharePoint Designer, and SharePoint Architecture
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Microsoft Office and its integration capabilities with SharePoint
- Experience configuring and applying security levels within SharePoint
Job Type: Contract