Threat Intelligence Platform Analyst – Catapult is searching for individuals with experience in Anomali and/or ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) implementations. Personnel with strong data integration experience between multiple intelligence source feeds and Splunk preferred. Personnel will need to provide data analysis skills to identify trends and patterns. Resources with programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
- BA/BS in computer science, information security, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more preferred - CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE, or CEH)
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize assignments, and work in a collaborative Agile team environment
- Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions
- Effective oral and written communication skills to interact with constituents and other teams.
- Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA vulnerabilities
- 3-7 years of experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability/penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Experience analyzing commercial and open source intelligence feeds, adding context, and sharing key findings through executive briefings
- Provide expertise for developing and implementing a company’s cyber threat intelligence capability, federated across multiple operational units.
- Experience developing Splunk queries/dashboards
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of security related technologies in a dynamic customer environment
- Create and support data processing pipelines and storage systems for threat intelligence data.
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Java, Python, C++
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
- Be able to demonstrate expert level knowledge on how to enable indicator detection at every point along the kill chain.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.