MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve property and company goals
- Perform maintenance required for move-in/Market-ready
- Prepare vacant units for occupancy and make market ready utilizing the apartment checklist form
- Ensure that all vacant units are market-ready for occupancy in a timely manner and that they conform to company standards
- Inspect and complete repairs on the following on a daily basis: electrical, plumbing, HVAC & heating systems, appliances, windows & window treatments, ceiling fans, walls & ceilings, locks, stairs, railing & any other physical structures as needed.
- Inform service manager of any repair work needing an outside contractor or replacements of any major appliances necessary.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to service manager or Resident Manager.
- Complete general preventative and corrective maintenance & help maintain property safety as directed by the Service Manager.
- Perform any necessary maintenance in the office, clubhouse, models, pool etc. or to any other physical structures on the property as needed.
- Maintain preventative maintenance for the property during Service Requests.
- Complete service requests from Service Manager or Resident Manager and prioritize according to urgency.
- Promote harmonious relations among residents, office team and vendors. Regularly seek to understand and anticipate a residents needs
- A positive, upbeat attitude with strong work ethic.
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently or as a team.
- HVAC certified NOT required / CPO certified NOT required
- Must be able to work On-Call and overtime as needed along with 40 hours per week.
- Moderate to heavy physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activies of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
BENEFITS: Excellent working environment with growth opportunities: Bonus opportunities, medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, time off and more.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AND LOVE COMING TO WORK!
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: