- Enrolled in or received a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Six months of work experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in OS administration (Windows/Linux) & network essentials (TCP/IP)
- Installation and/or troubleshooting experience
By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in the United States including but not limited to: Herndon, VA; Dallas, TX; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA.
Are you an engineer who enjoys solving technical problems and working with customers? Are you a customer-obsessed and motivated self-starter with interest in Systems, Network, Storage, and database technologies?
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition in the world of cloud technology. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of transformational technologies, assisting global companies who are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. At AWS, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
As a Cloud Support Associate, you will work with some of the brightest engineers and business folks around the world — solving exciting challenges, scaling services to astronomical proportions, and driving innovation. AWS business is built around people and technology, and you will have the ability to directly impact customer success.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to offer unique solutions to customers' individual needs
- Work directly with AWS architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams about improving our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Work with subject matter experts in Cloud technologies to solve customer problems
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applicants, and appreciate your patience as we review applications for future Amazonians!
- Knowledge of internet fundamentals and cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with Database, Storage, & Big Data concepts
- Experience with scripting/programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.